mrbobbys blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Star Trek (2009) review

Being a somewhat of a star trek fan i have decided to do this as day 3 out of my week long movie review week.  This movies is a prequel to the original series.  I thought that this movie was very good one reason because of the CGI in it and well it left on a note that can be picked up for a sequel and maybe even a T.V series but anyway.  The story though I thought it was kinda confusing and did not make sense.  First of I get the time flux caused by the black hole but if you were to travel through one you would die.  also releasing the fusion cores the escape the black hole kirk is starting to remind me of master chief he can live through everything.  But anyways I would give a movie a 8/10 for its originality and having it open up a whole new series for star trek fans to enjoy.  but it lost points for breaking the laws of physics and being confusing.  That is all, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment