mrbobbys blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tron Legacy review

In my first post i said I liked Disney well this is my first review of a Disney related movie so lets get on with it.  Tron Legacy is the squeal to the highly popular movie Tron.  taking place 20 years after the first film staring Flynn's son Sam.  After reviving a page form his dads old office at the arcade where Sam is taken into the Grid which has drastically changed over the years.  I thought the movie was interesting enough to keep you interested long enough but the movie suffered because of the young Flynn old Flynn thing going on.  My final word on this movie is that it is a 8/10 for amazing FXs, and a great plot twist but it got somewhat confusing.  Tomorrow wraps up my week long movie reviews and i will try to post daily.  see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment